[Ansteorra] Award Recommendations

Pug Bainter pug at pug.net
Tue Jun 4 11:48:18 PDT 2002

Colete d'Evreux (medievalbelle at yahoo.com) said something that sounded like:
>    Would it be a 'faux pas' for someone out of kingdom to make
> award recommendations for someone within your own?

This is *usually* not at an issue at all. As normal, there may be reasons
that the Crown doesn't do it because of issues you don't know about though.

Please send them to our Crown for consideration. You can reach them at
crown at ansteorra.org. If you know what group they are in, it would be
best to send a courtesy copy to their local territorial nobles if they
are in a Barony.

Ciao,

--
Phelim "Pug" Gervase   |  "And we're always slipping thru the cracks
Bryn Gwlad - Ansteorra |   Then the movie's over -- fade to black