[Ansteorra] Award Recommendations

Anthony Lackey catan at webzone.net
Tue Jun 4 19:08:56 PDT 2002

    From what I have seen and heard, this can backfire rather badly.
Much depends on the relationship, if any, between the out-of-kingdom
recommenders and the in-kingdom recipient of recommendations.  Crown to
Crown may work, but I cannot think of any examples.  Discuss this with
the members you know who are members of the order or rank recommended.
It can get more iffy the higher up the order chain.

Catrin ferch Gwilim