[Ansteorra] Guardian of the Tor Feast

Patrick Cuccurello pat at adtelusa.com
Fri Jun 7 13:47:50 PDT 2002

> In answer to your other posting, I'm afraid I will be unable
> to attend the Tor since I have left the fair lands of Ansteorra
> for the desert that is Phoenix, AZ. Although if you ask around
> maybe one or two people in your area has heard of me in passing.
>
> Yers,
>
> Big Dumb Gunthar

ewwwwwww......an Atenveldter  :)  hehehehe.....just keep repeating Gunthar
it's a dry heat....it's a dry heat....it's a dry heat  :)

I'm glad to hear you are surviving and doing well out there.  I'm sure it
could be a culture shock for many from Ansteorra.  Don't forget to look up
Master Yehuda and sample some of his "Jewish Cream".

Petruccio