[Ansteorra] Guardian of the Tor Feast

Patrick Cuccurello pat at adtelusa.com
Fri Jun 7 15:18:20 PDT 2002

> Ever since I swore fealty to the Crown here I've
> kind of felt like an Imperial Stormtrooper.

You have absolutely no idea how absolutely humorous and
yet true that sounds  :)

> Lessee, it's 110 degrees today. I just keep repeating to
> myself "It's hot...It's hot...It's hot...."
> Deserts aren't good for Gunthar-trolls.

Three words--frozen gel packs (like the ones they use for
muscle injuries--one in the helm, the rest at strategic points
under your gambeson).

> Actually, much to my surprise, I really enjoy Atenveldt. The
> people here are very nice and I'm even starting to get known.
> I've gone from "Who's th' Purple Guy?" to "Who's THAT Purple Guy?"
> And a couple have even brought up cooking to me. I may
> wind up doing a Coronation feast in the near future.

Woo-hoo!  They have some wonderful kitchens out there!

> I know Yehuda quite well (you'd be surprised to see 'Becca, she's
> quite the young woman now) and conversation on the Aten list has
> lately been about YOUR Jasmine mead.

I can imagine--I'm sure it's giving poor Yehuda fits.  It serves
him right though after the grief he gave me when my eldest, Katherine,
showed up at an event when she was 15 looking 20.

Ahhh....the venerable Jasmine/Ginseng Mead, nicknamed "Time-Warp".
14% alcohol, lightly sparkling with a mild Jasmine scent, and plenty
of Siberian Ginseng and Yohimbe to keep Mr. Happy, happy :)   There were
many happy
people at that Estrella War  ;)

I'm really glad things are going well for you out there.  With the
War moving back to Estrella Park, hopefully Ronnie and I will be attending
in the near future.

Pet.