[Ansteorra] Artisan2002

barb draeco55 at attbi.com
Mon Jun 10 07:39:31 PDT 2002

Greetings again,

I forgot to mention that all those interesed in merchanting at this event please sent your request to Lady Nuala.  She is our merchant Co-ordinator.  We have made enough room for 10 merchants indoors, if any wish to put up a booth just outside the doors of the civic center I don't have a problem with that except understand this is going to be in Aug., hot, humid and nasty.  So please get your reservations in ASAP!

Thank you,
Viscountess Kate

PS

We have a minister of children for this event also.  She will be having entertainment from 9am-12pm and again after lunch break from 2pm - 4pm.  Remember she is not a babysitter but there to keep thier minds occupied while the parent can sit at their displays or fight in the rapier and hardsuit tourneys.  Please have all your paper work filled out and a name band on your child with the childs name and parents name (s).  This is so we might find you quickly incase of emergency or the child just isn't co-operating and wants their mom or dad.  We will have hands on activities, story telling, games.  Your children must be out of diapers.