[Ansteorra] Are you in Houston?

Victoria Clark dogbert6zinc at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 14 11:51:16 PDT 2002

Here's a short list of what we have in Houston.

High Fashion Fabric
3000 Louisiana
713.528.7499

Hancock Fabrics
various locations, but one of the best locations is at 12568 Westheimer
281.497.6378

Buttons-N-Bows
14068 Memorial
281.496.0170

JoAnn's
once again, best location is on Westheimer.  12121 Westheimer
281.597.8686

Universal Fabric Shop
2408 Bolsover
713.521.4544