[Ansteorra] Cursing the cursors

Olivia G. Rodrigues ladyoliviar at lycos.com
Sun Jun 16 10:38:00 PDT 2002

Speaking for myself, I've had no 'glitches' with using the comet cursors on my home computer.  As for work, I don't do downloads...at all...ever.  I like having my not too fat paycheck!

If the use of these causes anyone any problems, it was not my intent and I profoundly apologize to you.  I was just passing along a, what I've found to be, fun thing to do.

And no, no sight of black 'copters in my neighborhood in the last 3 months of using the ying yang or 'mouse' cursor.

As for security risks to my personal info, I had 'stuff' installed when I purchased my PC to protect me and I do periodic checks with various sites to check on updates of new viruses and 'problems'.

Again, thanks for all the feedback!
Olivia
---
Carpe Diem Ex Illo Vitae Opprime!