[Ansteorra] OT: IT advice

Shana Hardy Shana.Hardy at tsrh.org
Mon Jun 17 06:58:22 PDT 2002

I'm not going to address any of the other issues in this trail of posts, just the ergonic keyboard.  I had the same problem until I went to my doctor and basically, got a "prescription" for the ergonomic keyboard.  Then they had to let me install it and of course, it has been no problem.

Tangwystl

 any PC or system...why is this?
I can't even put my ergonomically correct keyboard to use at work, even though my doctor said I should, because "IT" thinks it'll mess up the network...*sigh*

Olivia