[Ansteorra] Armand's Album Update

Armand Dragonetti dragonetti at generich.com
Tue Jun 18 15:47:11 PDT 2002

Greetings my friends,

I have several new photos now available for viewing. In my rush to put up
Gulf War photos, I overlooked Elfsea's Baronial College which occurred in
February. Whoops. (Remember the saying, "Spare the rod and spoil the
Armand?"  No? Well, no matter, neither did the fellows at fighter practice.)

The photos from Elfsea's Baronial College can now be seen at:
http://www.generich.com/elfsea/page94.htm

Also a 5th page of Gulf War photos has been provided, courtesy of Valcor of
Falconrose
http://www.generich.com/elfsea/page90e.htm

And a 5th page for Steppes Warlord, courtesy of Bianca Sereni, Centurion
Jean Paul de Sans and Ulrich of Carolingia
http://www.generich.com/elfsea/page93e.htm

And 4 new pages covering last weekend's Sundered Shield III in the Shire of
Crossrode Keep
http://www.generich.com/elfsea/page95.htm

The index for the entire album is still located at:
http://www.generich.com/elfsea/contents.asp

Once again, I ask your assistance. Please let me know of any mistakes that
you run across and feel free to suggest captions for those photos lacking
descriptions. (Please send messages directly to me at:
dragonetti at generich.com)  Thank you all, and in the service to my kingdom
and crown, I remain,

Lord Armand Dragonetti