[Ansteorra] Question - generations of chivalry

Rob rose onetruewolf at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 19 16:00:18 PDT 2002

[ Converted text/html to text/plain ]

As long as we are discussing a chivalric matter.......can anyone give me
direction.  I have just finished reading the red book, as prescribed by both
our Magesties and our Highnesses, and am looking for more information on the
code of chivalry.  Any help with web pages etc would be greatly appreciated.

Ian Macleod