[Ansteorra] Question - generations of chivalry

Rob rose onetruewolf at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 19 17:39:30 PDT 2002

[ Converted text/html to text/plain ]

The first book of the order of chivalry.  It takes a person step through step
on the ideologies, the symbolism of the armor, belt, spurs, chain, what to
look for in squires, it's basically a guide to being chivalry, and for those
of us who are not, it's a starting place on the journey of chivalry.  With a
little diggin i know that Barnes and Nobles can get you the info on where to
get it.

Ian