[Ansteorra] Re: Chivalry Questions

Maria walositoad at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 20 07:39:21 PDT 2002

Ian Macleod said, "As long as we are discussing a chivalric matter.......can anyone give me direction."
Lords and Ladies of the List,
Reading the interchange concerning chivalry and the codes pertaining to it has brought to my mind a most important question (for me) about the role and percieved nature of women in the chivalric ideals. . .  I would examine information concerning this topic and have no idea where to begin!  I would like also a female perspective of these ideals, but I know I can read Christine de Pisan (is that correct?) for that.
Thank you for your consideration and assistance.
Maria
Has anyone