[Ansteorra] FWD: [thndr] Fw: [MR] TRM Trimaris

txladyjuliana txladyjuliana at mail.ev1.net
Thu Jun 20 11:00:39 PDT 2002

----- Original Message -----
From: "Tricia Donadio" <padraigin at earthlink.net>
To: <atlantia at atlantia.sca.org>
Sent: Thursday, June 20, 2002 7:56 AM
Subject: [MR] TRM Trimaris

:
: Dear Friends-
:
: Please feel free to cross-post this message to other Atlantian
lists.
:
: We have received some unfortunate news from our friends in
Trimaris.  While traveling in Arizona visiting family, the oldest
daughter of Their Royal Majesties Trimaris was severely injured
in a car accident.  HRM Martin (Martin Faulcon) is formerly from
Windmaster's Hill. Heather (age 13) was thrown from the car and
suffered a broken neck, clavicle and ribs, dislocated shoulder
and punctured lung.  She is now in stable but serious condition
and is expected to make a full recovery.  There is no pressure on
her spinal cord and no indication of paralysis.  Other than some
immediate short-term memory loss, she should be fine.  Her
hospital stay in Arizona is expected to last about 6 weeks.  HRM
Martin will be traveling home with their other two children, and
HRM Islay will be staying in Arizona with Heather.  Heather is
currently unable to receive cards or gifts.
:
: I would like to begin a donation fund to assist Martin and
Islay.  Countess Kyneburh and I will take any monetary donations
at the following events: Return to Troy, Storvik Baronial
Birthday, and Caer Mear Baronial Champions.  You can also mail
donations to either of us at the address listed below.  Please
mark the envelope with TRM Trimaris in the bottom corner.  All
funds collected will be used to purchase American Express gift
certificates, which can be used for anything- travel expenses,
lodging, meals, etc.  If you feel uncomfortable donating money,
please consider sending American Express gift certificates, long
distance calling cards or gift certificates for meals.
:
: Official Disclaimer- Please note that donations cannot come
from an SCA account.  These donations will be from individuals to
individuals.  This collection is not sponsored by the SCA.
:
: TRM Martin and Islay are quite touched by the outpouring of
support for their family at this difficult time.  Please keep
them in your thoughts and prayers.
:
: Warmest Regards,
: Padraigin Princepissa