[Ansteorra] Recent Events(non SCA) and News...

Duncan MacNamara duncan_macnamara at hotmail.com
Sat Jun 22 00:27:33 PDT 2002

Greetings all...

        As most of you might (or might not) have noticed, I haven't been
around lately... this is largely due to a motorcycle accident I had
recently, resulting in a badly injured (mild break/torn tendons?) Ankle and
broken kneecap, and a serious case of road rash. Unfortunately, this
accident also resulted in the loss of my job at the Norman Domino's. I am
now mostly healed up, and start a new job monday, but this job is a 3-11,
monday through friday job. Which means no more pop meetings for me, but
probably more events, as I will be off saturdays and sundays most of the
time. I miss you guys, and look forward to my next event, which will
probably be protectorate. Should anyone need to reach me, my new phone # is
(405) 598-1345, and I can always be reached at this email.

                             Duncan Mac Namara

A.K.A. The Drunken Viking, now the Gimpy Viking!   :)