[Ansteorra] King's College - Thanks to Tadhg and Namron

Susan catmafia at swbell.net
Mon Jun 24 11:30:55 PDT 2002

>What Gannora said.  along with a Hearty VIVAT for gathering this event
>together in such a short period of time.
>It was a wonderful time with some exceptional people.
>
>Simone

Starting with the fact that these two were two of the most incredible of
the classes I went too, it was wonderful.  Tadhg was incredible and the
building was a wonderful site.  The organization of classes, rooms,
schedules and all was wonderful and that you did it on such short notice is
even more incredible.  Another thanks to all of the incredible teachers who
volunteered their time to come and teach.

Wonderfully done Namron,

Susan