[Ansteorra] Tor 2 days and counting.

Lady Simone simone at elfsea.net
Wed Jun 26 05:57:42 PDT 2002

2 days and counting till Guardian.  One day before the Setup team leaves to prepare a place for you the populace of Ansteorra to come and enjoy yourselves. one day to finish up the minor details. one day Left to call or e-mail the Autocrat with questions.

I will be leaving for shoping and site at noon on Thursday The last time I will be cheaking my e-mail until monday will be 11:30 am thursday after that I should be on site by 2. so any last minute Question or Aprovals need to get into me today or first thing in the morning.

Simone