[Ansteorra] `Hello from Amsterdam!

Sluggy slugmusk at linuxlegend.com
Thu Jun 27 19:17:14 PDT 2002

CE Huse/Lady Maria Cabeca de Vaca wrote:

> Whew! I'm not the only one asking this question!

>> Ok, Ok...I'll bite.  Who in the world is this??

>> Allyson

I believe she resides in Ansteorra's southern region, Loch Soliel I
think. I know the lady as St. Giovanna, so dubbed by a few of us in
heartfelt thanks for her insistent and ever-present water bearing at
Gulf Wars every year. As for Amsterdam, it looks to me like she copied a
private message to the list, perhaps to save time...

Sluggy!

--

Gentlemen, congratulations. You're everything we've come to
expect from years of government training.

                             Zed