[Ansteorra] Greetings to all

Derich Brauer brauer at ansteorra.net
Fri Jun 28 01:51:16 PDT 2002

Milords, Miladies, I Derich Brauer, acting Virtual Scribe for the Shire of Stonebridge Keep have created a website for our shire. This new website now has current and up-to-date information on our meeting times and locations, as well as current contact information for all of our officers. If anyone knows of any gentle in Victoria or surrounding area looking for us, please direct them to this site. The URL is to follow. As always I am open for any suggestions to the site, please feel free to email me at brauer at ansteorra.net I thank thee all and wish you all a very good weekend.

http://www.geocities.com/stonebridgekeep/

In Service to the Dream,
Derich Brauer
MKA Chris Conn