[Ansteorra] Need help finding...

Pug Bainter pug at pug.net
Sat Mar 2 08:51:42 PST 2002

Good Morning,

  I have someone looking for someone in the SCA possibly in Ansteorra.
  Anyone with any help would be appreciated:

----
  Hi. maybe you cant help me at all but i am looking for an old freind of mine
  who i believe may be in the SCA. He was when we were in the Marine Corp
  together. His name is Benjamin Riddle and his wife is named Amy, son is
  Tronson Scott Riddle.

  If you have any details, please send them to Michael Easter via email
  at reaster461526 at comcast.net.
----

  Thanks!

Ciao,