[Ansteorra] Gulf War Pre-Registration Notices

Brian Martin BMartin at Corp.Prodigy.com
Wed Mar 6 09:31:41 PST 2002

	Greetings All,

	I have received several emails and phone calls from folks in the
last week or two who haven't yet received their confirmation of
pre-registration for the war. I know that many of you are feeling a bit
nervous and I don't blame you. I just got an email from the Gulf War
registrar, Dame Fiona, and she informed me that she received 1,200
pre-registrations in the last two weeks of the pre-registration period which
also coincided with her move to Ansteorra.

	Fiona has assured me that all of these pre-registrations have been
entered into the computer and that confirmations were mailed earlier this
week and that everyone should be receiving them this week. Should you not
receive your pre-registration confirmation before you leave for the war,
bring the cancelled check with you as proof of registration. If you have any
problems at the gate guard of the war, have the good folks at the gate call
me on the radio and I will come and help out however I am able. Remember, I
am Ansteorra's liaison to the war which means that I am your liaison to the
war.

	Wishing everyone a great time at the war,
	Pendaran
	Ansteorran Liaison, Gulf War XI