[Ansteorra] Critical Thinking (was Historical Gerrymandering)

D. Vandever hlannes at ev1.net
Sat Mar 2 12:12:35 PST 2002

> So I will revise my earlier statement.  Taken as a whole critical
> thinking is not being successfully taught by our public school system.
>        If you want to discuss this further I will be glad to do so, but I
> suggest that this is not the proper forum.
>
> Robert

Thank you for your gracious reply.  Yes, it probably is not the proper forum
and I will/would be glad to discuss this with you in some other venue but
when a statement is made which probably needs a bit more thought into
it....especially when it touches close to home....it becomes difficult not
to try to answer it in the same public forum the statement was made lest'
the gentle readers take the statement to heart.  Suffice it to say that your
reply does show gentlemanly thought and I shall look forward to speaking
with you at a further time or place.

In Service,
Annes