[Ansteorra] GULF WAR Reservation/Confirmation Mix-up

iris20 at earthlink.net iris20 at earthlink.net
Thu Mar 7 08:06:26 PST 2002

To: S Pendaron Glamorgan, Ansteorrean Liaison to Gulf Wars

Greetings, Good Sir:

I am wondering/concerned how many others have experienced the 2nd Major
mix-up by the Reservation/Confirmation section of the Gulf Wars staff?
My Reservation/Confirmation sheet listed the group I am camping with
as:  Barony of Ravensfort, Kingdom of the MIDREALM.... hey did we get
annexed in the middle of the night or something?    ;-)   I do have a
true concern, however.  With these 2 major mix-ups: 1. Incorrect names
on the pre. reg. booklets that were sent out last month and 2. Incorrect
listings on groups camping with on the reservation confirmations (This
is the only error that I am aware of, there may be others), it has the
potential to make the Troll experience at Gulf Wars a nightmare of epic
proportions, particularly for those who are doing the Troll work on
site.  Everyone should be prepared to be extra patient when they arrive.

Sincerely,
HE Jalali of Salamis, OL