[Ansteorra] Help!

Tessa Nieto eleanor_cleavely at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 7 14:35:10 PST 2002

Greetings,

my husband and I were planning on going to Gulf War
but, due to mundane circumstances, we are unable to
go. We contacted the person in charge of taking the
admission money as soon as we found out but, we
haven't heard from her since early February.

Does anyone have any advice on what to do? We really
would like our $56 back, and I am afraid that, since
it's after March 1, we won't get our money back. Any
help you can give would be much appreciated. Thank
you, and I remain...

Your humble servant,
Lady Eleanor Cleavely
Barony of Elfsea