[Ansteorra] Help!

Margaret Mitchell mirrim at moritu.net
Thu Mar 7 15:17:45 PST 2002

Write to the person in charge of registration again, tell them when you
contacted them the first time and cc the Ansteorran Liason (Sir
Pendaran) and the Gulf War autocrat.  They won't refund your reservation
until after Gulf War has ended.  If you haven't heard anything by May
1st, write again to the above people and also cc the Kingdom Seneschals
and Kingdom Exchequers of both kingdoms.  If you haven't received your
refund by 6 weeks after that, write again and cc everyone and also
include the Crowns of both Kingdoms, the Society Seneschal and Society
Exchequer.  There were problems a couple of years ago with refunds not
being sent.  I was Kingdom Exchequer for Ansteorra at the time and I
pushed the problem up to the Society Exchequer before the refund was
finally sent in October!  Meridies has a bad history about not doing the
after War financial accounting in a timely manner.  Be firm and
persistant.

Mirrim