[Ansteorra] Driving Time to Crown?

Anwyn Brenna anwyn_dryad at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 13 17:51:49 PST 2002

Greetings,

I know most people are away at the war, but this is an issue that will keep
for a week or so, at least...  Has anyone driven from the Austin area to
where Crown is being held (Big Spring) before?  This is my first Crown in
Ansteorra, and I'm still not quite used to how big this kingdom is.
MapQuest and Yahoo both quote it as being about 300 miles, which, according
to them, should take about 7 hours.  Has anyone driven this?  Is this a
realistic estimate?

Thanks in advance,
Anwyn