[Ansteorra] Siege Weapons at Gulf War XI

lruiz at interconnect.net lruiz at interconnect.net
Sun Mar 17 21:00:02 PST 2002

It is time again for me to make up my war report, so I again ask for your comments on the siege weapons for this year's Gulf War.  Were they too hard, too soft, too complicated, not safe enough, unsafe, or did your machine have a catastrophic defect and I am not aware of it?  I ask you to take a minute and email me at ldruiz at netzero.net so I can put this all in my report to Kingdom and Society so we can have an even more enjoyable war next year.

Ansteaorra and Trimaris with allies were almost even in the siege weapons (not including ramps).  We need more toys!  Get with your friends and consider fielding a siege weapon next year.

My tenure as DEM Siege Weapons is nearly up.  If you are going to apply for this office, email me and then send me the application and a photocopy of your membership card so I can get all the applications together to submit to the Earl Marshal for his final decision at/before the next coronation.

Ld. Lawrence the Rampant of Ram's Isle

Sent via Interconnect WebMail
https://www.interconnect.net/webmail