[Ansteorra] Gulf Wars and Children

Mahee mahee_of_acre at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 18 13:59:02 PST 2002

How did Gulf Wars go some have asked. Many have given their feelings
and give the results of how it went. But I want to give the feelings of
a three year old as we began to break camp on Saturday, "No pack, No
pack," she cried and screamed until red in the face. She loved it and
wanted to stay.

In the area of the Coastal camp we had LOTS of children there were only
20+ children. And I am only counting the ones who came through my
camp<g>

They all seemed to have a really good time. It can be very hard to have
your children at war, but it can be done and still have lots of fun.

your servant,
mahee

ps. war is the only time my 3 year old has ever asked to go to bed when
night came<g> she was exhausted.