[Ansteorra] Gulf Wars

Sluggy! slugmusk at linuxlegend.com
Tue Mar 19 13:24:41 PST 2002

Brian Martin wrote:

> That's the number that I got from the autocrat. (shrug)

>> Really? I didn't pre-reg and got there early Monday morning for number 3302.
>> I'd thought it would have far more than 4,000.

>> Mistress Bunny

I saw Participant Number 4335 on a helm.

Sluggy!

P.S. I saw this helm during a Ravine Battle hold. Once the hold was
called, I found that I had formed up beside a Trimarian shieldman and
that I was, in fact, completely surrounded. :)

--

  It is a wretched thing that the young men of
  today are contriving and so proud of their

                Yamamoto Tsunetomo (1658-1719)

$ chown -R us:us yourbase/