[Ansteorra] Gulf Wars

'bella sprice4 at tampabay.rr.com
Tue Mar 19 16:58:19 PST 2002

 I preregged at about the last moment.. my medallion was 2016
my freind did not we got in around 5ish on tuesday her medallion
was 36xx.
Gulf wars is a war where most of us can drive to, unlike
pennsic...

3 yrs ago I believe there were only something like 2500-3000 ...
did you expext numbers like
pennsic?  I like it because it is small, and the almost all the
same merchants are there that are at pennsic...   It does not
take me a hour to walk from the camp to shop and it is not quite
so hot...
'bella