[Ansteorra] Re: Ansteorra digest, Vol 1 #391 - 14 msgs

Adrienne R. Ferrell aferrell at texas.net
Tue Mar 19 14:52:36 PST 2002

Greetings good people of Ansteorra,

     Gulf Wars is closer, and most the of the merchants at Gulf Wars are at
Pennsic. However, if shopping is your mission, there are at least  5 times
as many merchants at Pennsic. Camped in the Sarengety with Ansteorra at
Pennsic it's about only 100 yards to shopping, less than a three minute
walk.  Although to visit ALL the merchants can take hours, or even days.
The fist time I went to Pennsic, I didn't even see any combat, I thought
they must have meant midnight madness was the war. I've also have made
better deals at Pennsic than Gulf Wars with the merchants.

Sincerely,
Seraphina