[Ansteorra] Re: Ansteorra digest, Vol 1 #391 - 14 msgs

Gladwen at aol.com Gladwen at aol.com
Tue Mar 19 20:46:33 PST 2002

In a message dated 3/19/02 4:10:23 PM Central Standard Time,
ansteorra-request at ansteorra.org writes:

<<
 The youngest of Rebekka and Galen's daughter's came to hug Countess Gladwen,
 and before hugging her, asked permission to do so.  Gladwen laughed and
 responded, 'Yes, of course you may hug me, why not?', to which the child
 replied,  'My mommie said not to hug too tight, because I may hurt you',
 referring to the many battle bruises the fighters and ballista crews had
 accumulated over the last few days.

 Hillary

This adorable cherub approached me with "Can I hug you?" Of course, being a
hugging bug myself I said yes to which she added "mommy said to be gentle,
cause some people have injuries"....it was at that point that I started
laughing. Hillary and I were still laughing about the Gulf War Hugging Caveat
the rest of the event.
    Gladwen