[Ansteorra] Medalion numbers

James Crouchet jtc at io.com
Wed Mar 20 06:43:21 PST 2002

Mildly amusing story:

When I was being inspected they wanted a medallion number to track
the fighters. When I said my number was 616 the person doing the
clerking looked up at one of the inspecting marshals for confirmation, I
assume because she was expecting a 4 digit number. The marshal
said something like, "Well, someone had to get the low numbers."

Dore