[Ansteorra] Gulf War Rapier Kudos

Sean Hertzberg s_hertzberg at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 20 09:33:27 PST 2002

Dore wrote many words that were quite well stated...I snipped a bunch:

>Kudos to Avery, Gwenneth and Simone who held the end of the Ansteorran line
>in the field battle so my unit could execute our flanking manoeuvre. You
>guys are
>heros and champions in my book

Thank you very much.  I was rather concerned about getting hit from
behind...then realized your H unit was behind me and I was not so nearly
concerned...;).

One correction, though.  Simone fought as the Coastal Commander.  The
redheads with me were Gwenneth and Ari.  And they were an absolute ROCK that
made it very easy to hold our position.

Again, thank you for your words...and your deeds that day.

Avery Shaw
Aubrey's