[Ansteorra] Re: [Bryn-gwlad] Archery, ballista safety at Gulf Wars

Pug Bainter pug at pug.net
Wed Mar 20 20:23:04 PST 2002

Harris Mark.S-rsve60 (Mark.s.Harris at motorola.com) said something that sounded like:
> Because of this episode I quit SCA combat archery and armored
> combat, so this now has little effect upon me. However, I think
> some folks ought to reconsider why they can oppose what they feel
> are unsafe practices when it affects only one person's playing, but
> have no problem allowing, even encouraging, similar unsafe practices
> when it involves a group of folks.

I will address the rest of this message now.

You have attempted to slander a person who you appear in this message
to have a grudge with. It is not something for the mailing lists. Please
stay with facts and not accusations of political pull used in a malicious
manner against you.

There have been many fighters who have had their authorizations pulled
for lots of different reasons. I wouldn't permit any of them to try to
slander the good status of the Marshal who did it here.

Any of these fighters, including yourself, should follow the proper chain
of command through the Marshallete if they feel that they were treated
unjustly.

This is unacceptable behavior for these mailing lists and I have stopped
it on all attempts for whatever reasons.

In service,
Ansteorra and Bryn Gwlad list owner

--
Phelim "Pug" Gervase   |  "If you want my views of history
Bryn Gwlad - Ansteorra |   then there is something you should know.