[Ansteorra] Private Post - Appology

Jane Bretz b3zsgirl at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 20 22:37:44 PST 2002

I will first apologize for taking up bandwidth on this
matter, but I have received quite a few emails from
people feeling that I was maligning the character and
honor of either Dore or Avery.  In fact, this is a
misunderstanding.

I am in the process of alpha testing a mail client
which one can also see from the email is doing strange
and unusual things to my mail.  I had been asked by a
list acquaintance to forward any mail relating to the
rapier fighting from the war as they "already have way
too much email now", and are not subscribed to
Ansteorra.  We were having a private conversation
about false claims of achievement and skill someone on
the list made, that has been a source of other private
email originating from out of Kingdom.  The two
happend to be in the same mail, but were essentially
unrelated.

I will forgo answering the mail privately as I am sure
several people said some things they did not mean. I
suppose if you still mean them, then email me again
and we can work this out.  I hope that this has not
caused any additional consternation.