[Ansteorra] elfsea spring faire

Shana Hardy Shana.Hardy at tsrh.org
Fri Mar 22 06:45:55 PST 2002

Actually, the best way to avoid the traffic is to come out Friday night
and good and early Saturday morning before the traffic for the race
starts.

I've been at Hawkwood during races before and not had much trouble with
the traffic.

Tangwystl
ely at yahoo.com 03/22/02 08:33AM >>>
Well, depending on where you're coming from, you could
take 114 going east or west to the site.

Speaking of alternate routes, is the website up and
running yet? Last time I checked, it said "updating
soon." Could someone post whether it's up and whether
there are alternate directions available?

Thanks!
Eleanor
--- Dan Roberts <dan at entc.tamu.edu> wrote:
> I have heard that there is going to be a Nascar race
> directly across the
> street from the site at the Texas Motor Speedway. Is
> an alternate route
> available because the traffic on race day is
> horrendous? Does anyone
> know how long it takes to get to site on raceday?
> Any help would be
> appreciated..
>

>                         Ivan the Hedgehog

=========The human language is like a cracked kettle on which we beat
out a tune for a dancing bear, when we hope with our music to move the
stars.
- - - Gustave Flaubert, Madame Bovary