[Ansteorra] elfsea spring faire

Charlie Ribron II landf at airmail.net
Fri Mar 22 07:06:27 PST 2002

Depending on what direction your coming from and if it is the hawkwood site.
from the slight talk I've caught it is. The quickest way in is if you are
going north on 35W towards Denton you take the exit for the Texas Motor
Speedway and has soon has you can you make a 120 degree turn on to the dirt
road to the site. If someone will let me know for sure if it's the hawkwood
site I will let everyone know the best back roads to avoid the raceday
traffic since I've been going there since 1996 to work on my booth that was
there or sale in my booth..
Ld. Carlos