[Ansteorra] elfsea spring faire

Charlie Ribron II landf at airmail.net
Fri Mar 22 07:15:32 PST 2002

Ok this tells me it is the hawkwood site. The best way to avoid the race
traffic is do has Tangwysti has stated here, or get off 35W going to Denton
1 exit early. Then turn right which will take you to a dirt road T section
turn left which will take you to another T section Turn left again, you
follow the road around til you come to a left turn take this left turn and
follow it around to the site. if you coming south on 35W go pass 1 exit and
follow the above directions. If your on 114 come early saturday or friday
night the back roads in this way is better to avoid or deal with the race
traffic.
Ld Carlos