[Ansteorra] elfsea spring faire

J.G. Bretz b3zsgirl at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 22 10:58:40 PST 2002

Having been to the NASCAR race at Texas in 2000...Saturday and Friday should
be heavy but passable. .  On race day, they had the freeway going outbound
to the race in BOTH directions, I would assume this would be a problem
trying to leave on Sunday raceday. There is another highway that is smaller
and takes you back to Fort Worth on the East side, but it was dark and I
don't remember the number. I would take a good look at the map before you
go, and not plan on taking the main interstate.

Bea

(No comment on my racing proclivities)
HL Beatrice di Palermo
Seer to the nobility of since 1492