[Ansteorra] Re: Finding People....

Colete d'Evreux medievalbelle at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 24 18:38:42 PST 2002

M'Lady Gerita,

   When you find her, please send me her contact information....
I have a thank-you gift for her. She promptly attended to my
mouth injuries at the end of the ravine battles, in addition to
making sure I was well watered beforehand. She does her job well
and we combatants thank her for it.

Au Dieu,
Lady Colete, Trimaris

> Greetings!!
> I seek a Lady who attended Gulf Wars.  She spent the week
> waterbearing.  I
> think her name may be Celeste - lovely Black lady.  I have
> information i
> must get to her, but have no idea where in Ansteorra she
> lives, or how to
> get in touch with her.  Please help!!
>
> Gerita Delmar
> A&S Minister
> Canton of Glaslyn

=====
"Whomever said blondes have more fun never met a redhead!" ~Miranda