[Ansteorra] elfsea spring faire

Wilim Penbras wilim.penbras at pandora.org
Thu Mar 28 14:07:25 PST 2002

We had the site long before the Race Schedule was posted.  Yep, the raceway can seat upwards of 200,000 with the average attendance of a Superbowl around 70,000.  Ofcourse the average attendance at a Winston Race isn't 200,000.  It's more like 150,000.  Seems like a Lot doesn't it.  Of course their are three seperate races going on that weekend and the "Big One" (The Radio Shack 500) doesn't actually start until Sunday at one.  Don't get me wrong.  You want to leave for site a half hour or so earlier and use one of the alternate routes if you can but the Race doesn't have that much of an impact once you are on site and quickly becomes background noise.

Wilim