[Ansteorra] Membership

Chass Brown chass at cox.net
Fri Mar 1 15:43:36 PST 2002

Helping out the local group is one way I convince people to pay to be
members. I show them that at major events you get a discount for being a sca
member. I also tell them that when it comes to a vote the only people who
count are those who are sustaining members. Now that stirs interest for some
reason. I have bumped our populace from 4 sustaining members to over 25 and
it is holding... I have even a few more whose membership will be sent in
this week by me. Just set them down and give them a talking to at populace
meetings... if they show up then they are more than just interested in
fighting.. or eventing.. but in the every day affairs of the group.

Chass Brown aka Charinthalis Del Sans
Owner Dwarvenhome Armory    www.dwarvenhome.com/dwarv1
Minister of A&S, And Hospitaler of Canton of Rundel
Under the protection of Northkeep (the greatest Barony in the knowne world)

Dont jump to conclusions with both feet for the water may be too deep!