[Ansteorra] Pendaran. . . . . . .

Jane Sitton jane.sitton at radioshack.com
Wed Mar 6 12:59:57 PST 2002

Bonjour!

Your Excellency,

I think some people may be getting worried just due to general pre-war
anxiety.  Also, the thought of getting a copy of a cancelled check could be
daunting to some, due to time constraints and/or cost.  Some accounts are
less expensive if you don't have your checks returned, and can take up to 15
days to produce a copy of a cancelled check.  I just got through requesting
one (online even!), and was lucky... though my bank said 10 - 15 days, it
arrived in 5.  Not much help if I needed it to take to war, though, and was
leaving on Saturday.

Thanks, Sir Pendaran, for helping qualm some peoples' fears.

Amicalement,
Lady Madelina de Lyndesaye
[You don't know me, but I hear you once fought my lord husband, Laird Seamus
Donnacadh Loganaich an gabhain (Logan the smith) in a melee.  He still talks
about it.]