[Ansteorra] GULF WAR Reservation/Confirmation Mix-up

Harris Mark.S-rsve60 Mark.s.Harris at motorola.com
Thu Mar 7 09:54:07 PST 2002

These are not the only organisational/communication screw-ups
connected with Gulf Wars.

Again this year, for the second time in a row, the deadline date on
the website for submitting classes was wrong. So once again,
even though I submitted the request/application to do my class
prior to the published deadline, I couldn't get the class on the
published schedule, nor this year get space in the class tents.

For those who might be interested, this will be my hands-on
pewter casting class which I've been teaching at Gulf Wars
for seven or eight years. In the first class section, I
will lecture and you get to start carving your soapstone
molds. In the second half of the class we will be pouring
pewter items with your mold and you will be refining your
mold if needed.

The classes this year, will be taught in a private camp on
King's Highway opposite Security Point. There will be a
representative at the class tents to lead you to the site
for the morning class.

The first class will be on Tuesday at 11 am and 2pm.
The second class will be on Friday, also at 11 am and 2pm.

The classes are limited to 15 people, although observers are
welcome. There is a class fee of $3 to cover materials.
I will have some carving tools available, but if you have
some please feel free to bring them.

Thanks,

THLord Stefan li Rous
stefan at texas.net