[Ansteorra] Gulf War Pre-Registration Notices

gtaylor gtaylor at lonestar.jpl.utsa.edu
Fri Mar 8 17:11:29 PST 2002

The thing is...

I believe that I didn't even HAVE my pre-reg form last year.  Just gave them
my name.  They have registration packets.  If we didn't get the pre-reg
forms, there really isn't any impact...except a lack of reassurance that our
registrations didn't get lost.  And, if they got lost, gate folks would
probably be reasonable (heck..you'd likely be initially talking with a
person who is volunteering from somewhere other than Meridies, who didn't
get their pre-reg form either).  Even in the worst of imaginable
circumstance, in which you'd encounter some intractable Meridian who has
heard that same thing about 500 times already tonight and wanted to strangle
the next person to mention Pre-reg-forms, we could just have them call
Pendaran.

So...don't worry, y'all.

Instead, focus on driving safely, packing in waterproof plastic containers,
keeping a dry set of clothing in your car, and avoiding the Mississippi
police.  And, have at least one good seafood meal in or around New
Orleans...

Isobel