[Ansteorra] Driving Time to Crown?

Pug Bainter pug at pug.net
Wed Mar 13 18:21:45 PST 2002

Anwyn Brenna (anwyn_dryad at hotmail.com) said something that sounded like:
> MapQuest and Yahoo both quote it as being about 300 miles, which, according
> to them, should take about 7 hours.  Has anyone driven this?  Is this a
> realistic estimate?

It's a *little* high. I'm guessing between 6 and 6 1/2 hours. It's been
a while since I've made the drive though. It'll also  depend on when
you get out of Austin too. The earlier in the day on Friday the better.

Ciao,

--
Phelim "Pug" Gervase   |  "What about your Gods?
Bryn Gwlad - Ansteorra |   They're Defective!