[Ansteorra] Gulf Wars

Mahee mahee_of_acre at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 18 11:55:41 PST 2002

My three year old stated her opinion of how Gulf Wars went on Saturday
as we began to get ready to leave. She stood in the door of the tent,
her face red screeming in total anger "NO PACK, NO PACK"

moments after the car started she was asleep from the absolute
exhaustion she felt. Each night of Gulf wars she begged to go to bed.
Imagine a 3 year old asking to go to bed.

Gulf wars was a lot of fun this year. It rained, it was hot, it was
very muggy. But all and all, it was a lot of fun.

your servant,
mahee