[Ansteorra] Gulf War Pictures part 1

Mike Catron meggiddo at netzero.net
Mon Mar 18 22:26:20 PST 2002

Lord Brongaar,

The correct spelling is Fray and not Frey.

And that was 1st amphibious attack unit for the Fray, and you witness
the training tactics that we the Fray were developing.

There will be more photos forth coming on this subject as well as others
from Gulf Wars XI. I myself took just slightly over 6 rolls of film.
Frenchy and several others will count for another 6 to 10 more rolls of
various events.

Michael of the Fray