[Ansteorra] Re: [Elfsea] Home

Brian Martin BMartin at Corp.Prodigy.com
Tue Mar 19 07:11:53 PST 2002

In the A&S Champions battle Countess Kayleigh scored a perfect 20! Sir
Pendarin received a 19 for his performing art. My own Lady Ameline did well
as did many more. Overall, Ansteorra was victorious in the A&S Champions
battle. We left before the A&S melee results were announced.

In regard to Lord Armand's kind praise and reports of word fame, I wish to
point out that I was but one of three Ansteorran performers who received a
score of 19 out of 20. The other two being HL Eleanor (Truly) and Master
Ihon. All of the Ansteorran performers showed well and proved the worth and
talent Ansteorra has in such vast reserve!

Pendaran