[Ansteorra] Gulf Wars

Lisabetta mka Kimberly lisabetta_micola_damonte at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 20 01:36:51 PST 2002

Okay the madallion numbers mean nothing because they
were not given out in order if you were not
preregistered.. for instance, I know I handed out
4205, yet when we shut down gate on saturday the wire
with 3365 was still in the box...
So just because you saw someone with a high number
doesn't mean that i show many people where there.
My boyfriend got there fri day night and I got there
wed afternoon and yet he has a lower number then I do.

bett